38 Signs You’re Being Abused By A Narcissist (Watch Out For Number 5!)
26. You stop caring for yourself.
You shower less, eat less, sleep more, and only take care of things that are absolutely necessary.
27. You lack joy and can’t get excited about anything.
Since the narcissist has made you feel useless, it’s hard to enjoy anything in life now.
28. You feel numb, emotionless as if your soul has been ripped out (because it has).
29. You can’t concentrate and get distracted easily.
30. You feel crazy. You just know there is something wrong with you.
31. The smallest infractions set you off. You are constantly on edge.
32. Your mood depends on the state of your relationship.
33. You can’t seem to make your partner happy no matter what you do. You try to be perfect, and even when you think you are pleasing your partner, they find something wrong with you.
34. At times you feel so angry, you explode with rage and hostility.
35. You are anxious and overwhelmed by your life.
36. You are indecisive, unable to make even the smallest decisions.
37. You dread going home after work.
38. You feel isolated and no longer see or talk to your friends.
Remember: YOU CAN NOT CHANGE SOMEONE ELSE. You can try, but you will destroy yourself in the process.
Can you relate with any of these signs? If you feel like more than a couple of these thing are familiar, you’ve probably been abused by a narcissist.
So, the next time you think you or someone you might know is dealing with a narcissist, try to keep these things in mind. They will make themselves very obvious and you will know the truth sooner rather than later.
People with type A personalities attract narcissists, but a relationship between the two is a recipe for disaster
Type A people are the go-getters in life. They’re impatient because time is an importantRead More
A Letter for Anyone Who Doesn’t Realize The Challenges of Idiopathic Hypersomnia and Narcolepsy
Another issue which is probably related to both the lack of focus and lack ofRead More