The Health Tech World Awards are back for a second year, with nominations for all nine categories now open.
The awards will celebrate the best and brightest from the across Health Tech World, from startups to leaders, apps to innovations.
Last year’s inaugural event attracted thousands of entries from across the globe.
The Health Tech World Awards are sponsored by Convenzis, who will also be selecting the winner of the Judges’ Choice Award.
Convenzis is a Northwest-based conference and events management company committed to the improvement of healthcare and public-facing services throughout the UK.
Its events provoke debate and discussion through keynote presentations and networking sessions, discussing the latest initiatives and best practice from across the NHS and public sector.
Convenzis founder and CEO, Daniel Snape, told Health Tech World: “At Convenzis, we are proud to be sponsoring the prestigious Health Tech World Awards.
“This partnership demonstrates our commitment to recognising the ‘best in class’ within the healthcare technology landscape.
“As a leading organisation dedicated to encouraging collaboration within the healthcare sector, we are excited to align ourselves with an event that mirrors our own values of pushing boundaries and driving positive change.
“We believe that our involvement in the Health Tech World Awards will also provide us with a platform to connect with fellow pioneers, share our knowledge with like-minded and passionate organisations in the sector.
“We look forward to seeing you at the awards, best of luck to all finalists!”
The list of categories is as follows:
- Health Tech Leader of the Year sponsored by Reddie & Grose
- Young Health Tech Leader of the Year (35 and under) sponsored by Fearsome
- Most Improved Patient Outcomes sponsored by Leeds University
- Professional Services Firm of the Year sponsored by Radar Healthcare
- Health Tech Startup of the Year (under 50 staff / less than 5 years old) sponsored by FINN Partners
- Health Tech Company of the Year (more than 50 staff) sponsored by Fettle
- Health Tech Innovation of the Year sponsored by Marks & Clerk
- Best Digital Health App of the Year sponsored by Spark TSL
- The Judges Choice Award sponsored by Convenzis
Nominations close in January 2024, with the entries will then be shortlisted by the Health Tech World team.
The shortlist will be passed on to our judging panel, who will support the deciding judge in deciding the overall winner.
Aspect Publishing Commercial Editor, Gordon Stribling said: “We are really excited to launch the Health Tech World Awards 2024.
“Last year’s event introduced us, our readers and the event sponsors to so many incredible companies, individuals and innovations.
“I’m already excited about starting the shortlisting process!”
To enter and for more information, head over to our awards page here.